Christmas Eve! How exciting.
And the end of another big year.
Thank you so much for reading my blog, all your support and comments over this past year, my first full year in the blogging community. I listened to the radio last week as a well known and well respected radio host was somewhat scathing about blogs and those who blog. According to him we are an opinionated bunch who don't know much, and only 17% of people read blogs anyway. Well he's right in that we are opinionated. And if those of you who I've met through blogging represent just some of the 17%, then I'm not sure that the other 83% are worth worrying too much about anyway.
I feel incredibly lucky to be amongst such great friends. And I have no doubts whatsoever that if a group of us were ever so lucky to meet up around the table we'd be nattering like old friends who'd known each other forever within moments. (That's exactly how it was when I was lucky enough to have the lovely Ange and her family for dinner a few weeks ago. If only she didn't live so far away!)
Merry merry Christmas everyone. Sunshine or snow, I hope you all enjoy the warmth and happiness of friends and family over the Christmas break.
I'm looking forward to a little sand between my toes.
See you in the New Year!
(image maileg)Pin It